Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When Life Gives You Lemons...

You're supposed to make lemonade.

Personally, I love lemonade...but only a specific kind.

There's a local creamery called Scotsburn Dairy Group, a company that's been around since 1900, that has since expanded to produce products other than just dairy. One of these products is their lemonade. It's basically the only lemonade I'll drink. I don't know why, it just hits the spot.

So when life gives you lemons....and you're supposed to make lemonade...do you?

What if you just. Don't. Want. To.



Ever have one of those days where something happens, and you tilt your head up to the sky, throw your hands up and say, "COME on!! Seriously?!?" I've been doing that over and over for the past week, trying to make sense of things. Why things happen. What's the point of them happening. What am I supposed to do now that they've happened, and caught me so off guard?

Lemons and lemonade. Make the best of it? I'm trying.

But playing the waiting game was never something I was really good at...but I'm still waiting...

...somewhat patiently.



No comments:

Post a Comment