Friday, September 24, 2010

Moving Day is approaching

I finished the internship last week and am now in the process of trying to wrap my head around moving back to Toronto. I keep trying to tell myself I'm going back, but it's just not sinking in. I really do have mixed feelings about going back...

I'm going to miss family and friends here in Newfoundland, and really miss where I was interning...but at the same time, I know it's time for a change again. Time to move on and experience something else. Even though I have lots of people telling me to stay, and half of me wants to stay...I'm still making myself go, because I don't feel...settled.


It's like trying to put not even a square peg, but an oval peg in a round hole...it's almost right, but not quite. It's not enough. It's just...not.

So...off I go. :) Again.

The job hunt is on for Toronto, so if you hear of any openings, please, I'm all ears. :) And to my TO friends, you've been forewarned...so don't be surprised when I start texting to meet for coffee/drinks/whatever! :)

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment: