Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I celebrated my 27th birthday. I turned 27 on the 27th.

Now, some of you may not know this, but when you turn the age of your birth date, it's called your Champagne Birthday. And since I'm a big believer in celebrating special things like this, I decided way back at the beginning of the year that I would have to do something really big for this birthday.

After weeks of thinking and failed plans, I came across a seat sale on Air Canada, and decided on the spur of the moment to book a trip to Toronto for the weekend before my birthday...and off I went! I'll be posting an entry in a few days once I'm settled again, but in the meantime,

Happy Birthday to Me. :) 26 was a good year, but I know 27 has so much more in store for me. Here's to the next 12 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment