Sunday, November 29, 2015

Nails

I have a few vices in life but one that's particularly noticeable is my love of nail art.


I've been getting regular gel manicures for over ten years now, trying different types of gel, various nail shapes and a number of nail techs. There's so much you can do with nail art and I've always felt that it's a neat way to show a little bit of your personality while having clean, presentable fingernails. 


The girl I've been going to for the past number of years is the best nail tech I've come across. Her attention to detail and amazing artistic skills keep me coming back time and time again. 



When I'm having a bad day or when I just want to relax and feel pampered, I go and get my nails done. It's one simple pleasure that always leaves me feeling happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment